Perfect pumps are manufactured in Germany to the highest quality and standards. Representing excellent value for money the pumps are robust and extremely reliable. Specially designed for use in ponds and filters, the pumps can also be used for dry installation on gravity fed systems and swimming ponds.
Dry Running External Pond Pumps, Very Reliable, Highly Economical and German Built
Max Flow: TBA
Flowr Rate @ 1 Metre: TBA
Max Head: TBA
Suction Inlet: 1 1/2
Delivery Outlet: 1 1/2
- Silent running, low wattage
- Thermal overload protection
- High quality ceramic bearings and shaft
- Quick and easy cleaning
- Pump motor designed for continuous operation.
- Ceramic bearings and shaft without seals give longevity.
- High hydraulic efficiency means the pumps give optimal outputs.
- Capable of large delivery volumes with low power consumption.
- Asynchronous motor gives quiet smooth running.
- Pump can be used with variable speed controllers for step-less flow regulation (accessory)
- 1 1/2 BSP threaded inlets and outlets for easy dry mounting.
- Built-in thermal overload protection with auto-restart gives safety if motor overheats.
- All internal electrical connections are sealed in resin for safety.
- Impellor housing can be dismantled for cleaning if required.
- High quality functional pump cage with large surface area.
- Specially designed impellor allows the pumps to handle solids up to 8mm diameter.
- Supplied with hose-fittings, 10m cable and impellor housing key.
The Perfect 13000 and 16000 models have an adjustable multi-function fitting for additional suction options such as a surface skimmer.