Butyl SealEco Pond Liner - Fish-Safe Pond Liner
Butyl pond liners an ideal choice for lining ponds, lakes, lagoons and streams.
Butyl SealEco pond liners are Eco-friendly
- SealEco pond liners are used in the construction of ponds and lakes, often used for conservation and creation of wildlife habitats, we believe our rubber liners make the natural choice.
- SealEco geomembranes have no negative effect on the environment, they do not release any chemicals that can affect fauna, flora or ecological systems.
- Liners can be reclaimed from old installations can be recycled for use in EPDM products.
Protecting Your Pond Liner Investment
- Replacing a pond liner once installed can be time consuming and expensive. Using a pond liner protective matting otherwise know as pond liner underlay will protect your liner from most stones and roots.
- Light Duty Protective Matting 150GSM
- Great for smaller ponds where you have clean soil and low risk of root invasion from trees etc.
- Heavy Duty Protective Matting 250GSM
- Recommended for all larger ponds or where stones naturally occur in the soil, this protective liner will also protect from most root invasion.
- Building a wildlife pond? Consider using underlay on top of your liner.
- If building a wildlife pond, it is worth considering placing the protective matting over and under your pond liner if putting soil directly into your pond.