Cost per Linear Metre
Roll width 4.0 metres
Cost shown is price per linear metre off the roll
Special sizes available to order please email us via contact form or call 01580 241017
Butyl SealEco Pond Liner - Fish-Safe Pond Liner
Butyl pond liners an ideal choice for lining ponds, lakes, lagoons and streams.
Butyl SealEco pond liners are Eco-friendly
- SealEco pond liners are used in the construction of ponds and lakes, often used for conservation and creation of wildlife habitats, we believe our rubber liners make the natural choice.
- SealEco geomembranes have no negative effect on the environment, they do not release any chemicals that can affect fauna, flora or ecological systems.
- Liners can be reclaimed from old installations can be recycled for use in EPDM products.
Protecting Your Pond Liner Investment
- Replacing a pond liner once installed can be time consuming and expensive. Using a pond liner protective matting otherwise know as pond liner underlay will protect your liner from most stones and roots.
- Light Duty Protective Matting 150GSM
- Great for smaller ponds where you have clean soil and low risk of root invasion from trees etc.
- Heavy Duty Protective Matting 250GSM
- Recommended for all larger ponds or where stones naturally occur in the soil, this protective liner will also protect from most root invasion.
- Building a wildlife pond? Consider using underlay on top of your liner.
- If building a wildlife pond, it is worth considering placing the protective matting over and under your pond liner if putting soil directly into your pond.